Apparently, Aadhaar card is the biggest identity proof for any Indian, similar to social security number for Americans. So, if you don't have one then follow our article for Aadhar card application and learn how can you easily apply for an aadhar card with just a click!
What is Aadhar card and its benefits
government. It is available to residents of India both Indians or foreigners residing in our country.
Aadhar card is one of the most important aspect to one's Proof of Identity and Proof of Address
document which is accepted by various banks across the country for opening accounts, loans,
deposits, etc. It helps the government in establishing a census of our country as well as it is an
identification marking you as a resident of India. Moreover, citizens get benefits under local
government schemes such as LPG subsidy, Jan Dhan Yojana,Easy process of getting passport, etc.
How to apply for Aadhar Card-
- The first and foremost thing that you need to know is to fill the aadhar card application form.
- The form is available online on the UIDAI website or you can obtain it from your local Aadhar centre.
- Now you need to take this form to local aadhar center and give it to them.
- There they'll also take your finger prints and iris scan.
- Don't forget to take Address Proof, Proof of Identity and birth date.
Aadhaar card application form:
spaces for the applicant to fill personal details where as the second page consists of the instructions
to be followed while filling the application. The form has a total of 11 fields to be filled before
submission but not all are mandatory.
Also one more thing before finishing this section, we would like you all to know that the same
enrolment form is to be used for updating/correcting any details to your Aadhar Card, though you
also need to write your 12-digit Aadhar Card number in the enrolment form for applying for any
correction/update to your existing Aadhar Card.
Things to remember-Once you've submitted your application for aadhaar card then it'll take a few weeks to reach to your doorstep, you can track aadhar card status or download the e aadhaar card.
1. CAPITALS ONLY: Fill the enrolment form with capital letters only, they should be bigger,
neatly written and should be easy to recognise.
2. WRITE DISTINCTLY : Do not create a mess in the enrolment form, fill in the details
legibly and clearly without any mistake which should be easy to understand for the officials.